American Dreamspace - Three Season Sunrooms
The Dreamspace 3-Season Sunroom/Patio Enclosure, Built to Perform
Our 3-Season Dreamspace Patio Enclosures and Sunrooms are designed to provide your family comfort and enjoyment during three seasons of the year! Like our Dreamspace All-Season Patio Enclosures and Sunrooms, our 3-Season Dreamspace also come equipped with PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Technology. They also have Polystyrene Insulation to keep you warm on those chilly fall days and cool during summer.
- 3" Wall System
- Aluminum structural frame members for strength and durability
- Thermocore Expanded Polystyrene Insulation
- Max Glass for maximum viewing area
- Beveled Corner Posts
Sliding Window System Features
- Insulating Roof System
- Metal I-Beam Roof Mullions are thermally-broken to inhibit the transfer of heat and cold and to provide extra strength, exceeding all snow load requirements.
- Thermocore Insulating Panels provide excellent soundproofing and an insulating value of R-19 for your comfort. This roof system provides superior insulation, soundproofing, and minimum maintenance.
Insulating Glass Packages creating A more comfortable space for extended seasonal use
DreamspacE® Patio Enclosures and Sunrooms offer two optional insulating glass packages constructed of Low-Emissivity (LoE²) Glass, turning your DreamspacE® Patio Enclosure into The 24-Hour Room™.
- Solid Vinyl Construction for energy efficiency
- Fusion-Welded Frames and Sashes for strength
- Dual-Pane 13/16" Insulating Glass Sliding Windows, not inferior single paned glass units offered by our competitors
- PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Technology reduces condensation and seal failures
- Self-aligning, Dual Tandem Brass Rollers glide along a monorail track for smooth, easy operation
- Removable Track Liners for easy cleaning
- Full Screens
- Sliding Windows which are easily removed for quick conversion into a screen room!
As shown in the diagram, LoE2:
- Allows natural light to freely enter your DreamspacE® Patio Enclosure and Sunroom.
- In the morning hours, LoE² glass reflects heated air back into the patio enclosure and sunroom, keeping it warmer.
- In the afternoon, LoE² glass reflects the warm outdoor air back outside, keeping your patio enclosure and sunroom cooler.
Energy Tax Credits with Dreamspace 3-season Patio Enclosures and Sunrooms
DreamspacE® Patio Enclosures Sunrooms are constructed of Thermal Industries windows and patio doors that may qualify for the Energy Tax Credit when specified with one of our high-performance Low-E and Argon or Krypton gas enhanced insulating glass packages. Some restrictions may apply. Ask your sales representative for details.
3 Season Sunrooms